Having a cooling system fluid flush every year will help ensure that your cooling system lives a long and healthy life, and provides your engine with optimal protection.
Radiators are designed to cool internal engine components, prevent engine coolant freeze, lubricate water pump seals and bearings, and prevent internal engine corrosion.
• Damage to the water pump
• Corrosion in the radiator
• Corrosion of the heater core
• Head gasket leaks
• Inspect system and pressure test for leaks
• Add flush chemicals to the radiator
• Exchange fluid
• Refill system with proper amount of recycled anti-freeze
Radiator, Radiator cap, Radiator hoses, Radiator fan/fan clutch, Anti-freeze, Water pump, Thermostat, Fan belts, Serpentine belt, Cooling sensor, Heater core, Heater hoses, Complete Radiator Service.